Announce: glade-1.1.2 ported to win32

Dear all,
  I've finished a win32 port of Glade2 (v1.1.2) and have put it up at:
http://wingtk.sourceforge.net. Comments and reports about the same would be
higly appreciated.

In the package, I've also included the runtime DLLs from Tor's site, so you
won't have to download them separately. The source code is more or less the
same as the one at the gnome's ftp site. I'll release the changed source
code as patch files, but some time later.

Also in the above website are win32 ports of:

wingtk 0.2: An easily installable version of GTK+ libraries. This also has
gcc compiler, so you might just need this package for GTK+ development.

wGLADE 0.2: A win32 port of glade-0.5.11

libglade-0.17: A library for parsing the glade interface.

Glade Documents: A collection of almost all the documents/articles/tutorials
on Glade available on the net.

gtk-extra-0.99.17: A set of additional widgets to GTK+.

Gtk+ Widget Factory: A code generator tool for creating GTK+ widgets. (This
package is yet to be uploaded. Plz check back on this a couple of days
later)

Regds,
Ishan Chattopadhyaya