A little off topic...

Hello all,

I just have a quick (off topic) question for everyone in the list.  If you are
a list-server purist, please don't feel that you MUST respond to this
message.  :-)

I was just shuffling through a few sites looking for IDEs for Linux that
supported more than just "source coloring".  Basically, I want an IDE that
can act as my editor and debugger, but also interface with external
applications like a QT or GTK interface builder (such as Glade-2).

Now, my question is, does anybody out there in "linux=land" know of any IDEs
that are capable of this much?  Are there any out there that support
"plugins" to extend their capabilities?  I have tried Anjuta, but as I am
using GTK+-2.0.x, I need Anjuta2, which is less than stable.  What about
that?  Does anybody know more about the new Anjuta2, and how long before it
will be stable?

Anyway, thanks for all your help!  This is probably one of the best lists on
the net for developers, and flaming/insulting/"RTFM'ing" is to a minimal.
:-)

--
Thomas Cameron
CEI Systems, Inc.