Re: GtkListStore wit multiple selection.

On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 19:21, Harring Figueiredo wrote:

 Hello all,

 I have a liststore with MULTIPLE selection. Is there a way to find out if the
rows are selected ?

 Here is what I am trying to do:

  If any rows are selected , activate Del Button.
  else, inactivate Del button.

 The problem is that the "changed" signal is only a hint to the selection. If
the row is selected and the user unselects it, the signal is also emitted. (The
documentation describes this.). Keep in mind that my selection mode is
MULTIPLE.

I know this sounds strange, but have you looked at GtkTreeSelection??
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtktreeselection.html

It may work, after all, Im sure you have to use GtkTreeModel for a
GtkListStore.

  Thanks in advance for any help.

Harring.