Clist refresh problem.

Hi All,

     I am using GTK1.2 for an application. I am facing one strange problem. I
have a clist with scroll bar. I will be scrolling the clist dynamically to
select a row in the list, such that the selected row appears (vertically) at the
center of the clist. The problem exists when there are fewer rows after the
selected row, such that the remaining rows does not go to the end of the list
gagdet(Say we selected last but one row). In this case the clist is not getting
refreshed. I get two copies of items in the list. The selected row moved to the
center of the clist gadget. But the remaining rows were not emptied. I have to
move the scroll bar manually (for a small distance) to refresh it properly.

  So can anybody let me know how to fix the problem, so that the remaining rows
are shown empty?  I don't want to add extra empty rows to the list.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Deekshit M