Re: Updating activity progressbar

Dimitar Haralanov wrote:

        Hi, I am using GTK+1.2.10 and I have an application which has a
progressbar in activity mode. From what I can understand from the
documentation, the way one updates the progressbar is by calling
gtk_progress_bar_update() with some percentage.

GtkProgressBar is derived from GtkProgress, so you can use
1. gtk_progress_set_percentage()
2.  gtk_progress_set_value().
GtkProgress uses GtkAdjustment inside, so you can also use this on
adjustment of the progress:
3. gtk_adjustment_set_value()
4. Change the adjustment value by hand and call gtk_adjustment_change() /* bad style ;) */

        The problem that I am having is that the progress bar updates by only
three steps and then stops. I have tried different percentage values and
nothing help.

        I am sure, I am not using the widget correctly somehow, but I am unable
to find any documentation on it.

Look at examples coming with gtk+1.2 sources (progressbar example).

Olexiy