Re: How to catch scroll event in GtkTreeView?

chen.shengqi wrote:

Dear sirs:
   How can I catch scroll event in gtktreeview when scroll up/down and know the first/last visible row in it?
   thanks.
‚Ù¦—^½éeŠËfj)bž     b²Ø-‘ªiuëÞ–X¬¶ è™ê+‚m§ÿæj)`ž‰ž¢¸?™¨¥™©ÿ–+-Šwèþdjš]z÷¥–+-

For this you need not look at the treeview but the scrollview.

First you can get the adjustment with the function:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkScrolledWindow.html#gtk-scrolled-window-get-hadjustment

Then you can connect signals to know when a change happens with:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkAdjustment.html#GtkAdjustment-changed

And get the value of the adjustment with:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkAdjustment.html#gtk-adjustment-get-value

However, I dont't know what the maximum value would be and I can only assume the maximum value would be 0. Plus, there is probably a quicker and easier way of doing this.

Regards,
Martyn