Re: GtkWindow title not changing

        I'm trying to change the title on a GtkDialog window.

        However I call gtk_window_set_title() on it and it doesn't
change.  There are no warnings or anything, and the gtk source seems
sane.  Any idea what I could be doing wrong?  Or something I need to do?

Do other GTK+ programs work? If you are using gnome2, gedit is probably
an easy one to look at.

Yes, gedit (2.0.2) works fine.

Basically the code I am using does this:
        choice->window = gtk_dialog_new_with_buttons("Title",
                                GTK_WINDOW(window),
                                GTK_DIALOG_DESTROY_WITH_PARENT,
                                NULL);

        gtk_window_set_title(GTK_WINDOW(choice->window),title);

        gtk_widget_show_all(choice->window);
        gtk_dialog_run(GTK_DIALOG(choice->window));

        Regards,
        nash

--
Brett Nash <nash nash nu>
Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.