Re: HELP ! ! ! Pango compile error

"Arya Balsekar" <arya_balsekar infosys com> writes:

Hi,

I am trying to install pango for gtk 2.0.

On what? Need more details.

Regards,
                                        Owen

The installation of pkconfig, libiconv, glib went fine. But when i am trying to install pango 2.0 the
following error is encounterd while compliling:

Makefile:255: warning: NUL character seen; rest of line ignored
Makefile:256: warning: NUL character seen; rest of line ignored
Makefile:257: warning: NUL character seen; rest of line ignored
Makefile:258: warning: NUL character seen; rest of line ignored
Makefile:259: warning: NUL character seen; rest of line ignored
gnumake: *** No rule to make target `all-redirect', needed by `all'.  Stop.

I checked up the for 'all-redirect' as mentioned in the error. But found no occurance of 'all-redirect'
except for all: all-redirect.