Re: deprecated functions

El mar, 26-11-2002 a las 15:56, Jeffrey Goddard escribió:
hi folks,
I was just looking at the docs for 2.0 and it stated that gtk_signal_connect
is deprecated and should not be used in new code. However, I don't seem to be
able to find a list of replacements for most of the things I saw listed as
deprecated. Is there such a list and can someone point me to it?

Use g_signal_connect.

Take a look at:
http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/porting/ar01s11.html

--