Re: [gimpwin-dev] Help on g_spwan_async, Re: [gimpwin-dev] Help on g_spwan_async

--- Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi> wrote:
 > You can't use \ in the path.  And you can't have spaces either.  This is
 > because the command line is parsed like a string in C where the \ means an

 > escape code.

 > I would think I:/somepath/somedir where the path and dir have ~1 or
 > something in them would work.

Easier to surround the path with single quotes. I think

    exe_string = g_strdup_printf("%s '%s'", rm_cmd, path);

should work. BTW, I hope you have a real deltree.exe, i.e. that
deltree isn't just a built-in command in your version of cmd.exe or
command.com? (There doesn't seem to be any deltree on my Win2k.)

--tml