Re: Setting scroll bars in TextView

El sáb, 16-11-2002 a las 16:37, Olexiy Avramchenko escribió:
James Becker wrote:

The standard way is to pack GtkTextView into GtkScrolledWindow.
Look at "gtk-demo/textview.c" source, you can also browse it through
'gtk-demo' program - "Text Widget" menu and tab "Source".

I have the same problem with the textview. I've already packed the View
into a GtkScrolledWindow, and use "gtk_text_view_scroll_to_iter
(GTK_TEXT_VIEW(view),it_pointer,0.4,TRUE,0,1);" to scroll the View. This
code line doesn't seem to work. Should i act directly over the
ScrolledWindow

Regards. Juan-

Olexiy