Re: G_LIST_REMOVE not working... at least not for me :-)

On Sat, Nov 16, 2002 at 06:04:52PM -0800, Mike Dailey wrote:
If the item you are removing from the combo box is the
last item in there, how do you remove that last item
and update the combo box to show it as "empty"?

I'm not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if you have to do:

  gtk_list_clear_items (GTK_LIST (combo->list), 0, -1);

GtkCombo isn't the most convenient widget, it's scheduled for
replacement in GTK 2.4.

(Note that for noneditable choices, you should use GtkOptionMenu or
GtkTreeView instead, according to most UI guidelines. This is a
difference between Windows and Mac/Unix. With GTK 2.4 most likely the
option menu will just theme to look like a combo on Windows.)

Havoc