Re: Themes

--- TORRI Vincent <Vincent Torri math u-bordeaux fr> wrote:
On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Harring Figueiredo wrote:

 Folks,

 I am trying to apply thems to my app but I cannot find a way to do so- I
notice that some applications obey the theme I have set on my Gnome
session,
and some don't (including my own). How can I do that ? something
programattically ? or some sort or rc file ?
 I tried to look for docs on that, but all I get is theme pages.

 Can Anyone point me to where I can find info on this  or send me some code
example ?

you can call

 void gtk_rc_parse(gchar *file);

just after gtk_init(...);, where file is your rc file. You can look at the
tutorial for more info.

Vincent TORRI

  Thanks in advance.

Harring

TORRI Vincent
Mathematiques Appliquees Bordeaux

Institut de Mathematiques

Universite Bordeaux 1

351 cours de la liberation

33 405 Talence cedex - France

Tel : 33 (0)5 57 96 21 42

Fax : 33 (0)5 56 84 26 26

--

   Thank for the info --

    What is the file name I should pass if I want to use the theme currently
used by the WM (gnome in my case?

     Thanks,

Harring.