Themes

 Folks,

 I am trying to apply thems to my app but I cannot find a way to do so- I
notice that some applications obey the theme I have set on my Gnome session,
and some don't (including my own). How can I do that ? something
programattically ? or some sort or rc file ?
 I tried to look for docs on that, but all I get is theme pages.

 Can Anyone point me to where I can find info on this  or send me some code
example ?

  Thanks in advance.

Harring