Re:[3] LCCWin32 and GTK2.0

I'm not sure I'd consider requiring a runtime lib all that bad.. It could
be worse, the gtk runtime lib's could be as big as java ;)

-Joe

"Joe Love" <joe getsomewhere net> wrote on 13/11/2002 19.59.32:

I'd suggest installing the dev-c++ gtk2 package available on
http://www.bloodshed.net/dev/packages/gtk.html .  This will likely help
you out significantly when using dev c++ for gtk+2 programs, since it
has a generic gtk template that you can use to base your programs off
of.  Effectively, this template will setup the include & linking
options for you, along with give you a generic hello world sourcefile
that you can delete and whatnot.

I tested the link to the development devpak on that url, and it seems
to work fine now, so that shouldn't present itself as a problem for
you.

-Joe

Thanks Joe!

I have see it some moments ago... oh my God the library in linking
options are many! :-( Thanks again, but now i have seen that Linux
executables is 180 Kb and Windows 11 Kb... but to execute on Windows it
must  be the library in windows/system :-(
So anyone to test the program must install GTK-runtime-libraries :-(

Thanks again, so now it's programming time!