Re:[2] LCCWin32 and GTK2.0

I'd suggest installing the dev-c++ gtk2 package available on
http://www.bloodshed.net/dev/packages/gtk.html .  This will likely help
you out significantly when using dev c++ for gtk+2 programs, since it has
a generic gtk template that you can use to base your programs off of.
Effectively, this template will setup the include & linking options for
you, along with give you a generic hello world sourcefile that you can
delete and whatnot.

I tested the link to the development devpak on that url, and it seems to
work fine now, so that shouldn't present itself as a problem for you.

-Joe

I have installed Dev C++ but i can't get rid of 25 errors about
undefined reference of g_main, g_print and others; i have thinked that
with packages installed the DevC++ does not requires the manual
insertion of lib for  the linker, but again exactly as in LCC i have
this linking problem and with DevC++ i'm not able to insert lib for
linking :-(