Re: Missing gdk_draw_pixbuf()
- From: Michael Rothwell <rothwell holly-springs nc us>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Missing gdk_draw_pixbuf()
- Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 00:51:59 -0500
Small suggestion... replace the "2.0" in the URL with "2.1.x" :)
Havoc Pennington wrote:
On Mon, Nov 11, 2002 at 12:10:35AM -0500, Michael Rothwell wrote:
According to the docs:
gdk_pixbuf_render_to_drawable_alpha () is obsolete. The docs say, "This
function is obsolete. Use gdk_draw_pixbuf() instead."
gdk_draw_pixbuf() doesn't seem to exist...
The posted docs are for GTK 2.1.x devel series which adds new API.
e: rothwell at holly-springs.nc.us
] [Thread Prev