GTK AND HTML rendering

I've done a little research, but have not found an
easy way to render HTML documents within a GTK widget
(a scroll window, for instance.)

I simply want to render my application help files in
HTML within my application.  However, I didn't want to
have to include some monsterous chuck of code just to
accomplish this.

Anyone have any suggestions as to how they implement
their help files within their apps?  Maybe HTML is not
the right way to go?

Any thoughts or solutions would be greatly
appreciated.

FYI:  I'm developing w/ GTK 2x, on RedHat 7.3.

Thanks,

Mike