Re: g_signal

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 12:44:37PM +0200, Olexiy Avramchenko wrote:
     John Darrington wrote:

     >Can someone point me to  an example of how to create a g_object that
     >emits g_signals.  The `documentation' is nothing more than a list of
     >function prototypes.  Furthermore, g_signal.h is uncommented...

     Look at attached example, there's an GObject derived from GtkButton.
     It emits "pushed" signal when his parent emits "clicked".

Sorry, I should have been a bit more specific.

I'm looking for an
example which uses g_signal, not gtk_signal (since the latter is
deprecated).  And I need to know how to create a g_signal (using
g_signal_new).  I can't work out what all the parameters are for when
browsing the header files, hence my request for an example.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3
See http://www.keyserver.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.