Re: GtkTreeSelection

 Oops .. sorry -- I forgot to send the file.  Here it goes.

  Here is a little example that deletes rows on a multiple selection Treeview.

  It has a little bug -- bug you can get the idea. (If you cannot fix the bug,
let me know and I will fix it for you- should my time allow :P) )
  compile with: gcc table_example.c `pkg-config --cflags --libs gtk+-2.0`

  NOTE: CREDIT - This example was given to me by someone on the list -
Unfortunately, his name is not on the program and I do not remember his name.
All credit should go to him!

  Thanks again to whomever sent it to me.

I hope this helps.

HArring.

--- Razvan <razvaneduard xnet ro> wrote:
How can I obtain the rows selected from a GtkTreeView with
GTK_SELECTION_MULTIPLE mode ?

gtk_tree_selection_get_selected() works only for GTK_SELECTION_SINGLE and
GTK_SELECTION_BROWSE.

I saw in docs at gtk_tree_selection_selected_foreach() function that it
mention a function gtk_tree_selection_get_selected_rows() but I didn't find
it in docs...

Any help please :)

Thanks

--
Razvan
razvaneduard xnet ro

Xnet scaneaza automat toate mesajele impotriva virusilor folosind RAV
AntiVirus.
Xnet automatically scans all messages for viruses using RAV AntiVirus.

Nota: RAV AntiVirus poate sa nu detecteze toti virusii noi sau toate
variantele lor. Va rugam sa luati in considerare ca exista un risc de fiecare
data cand deschideti fisiere atasate si ca MobiFon nu este responsabila
pentru nici un prejudiciu cauzat de virusi.
Disclaimer: RAV AntiVirus may not be able to detect all new viruses and
variants. Please be aware that there is a risk involved whenever opening
e-mail attachments to your computer and that MobiFon is not responsible for
any damages caused by viruses.