Re: Text Fields?
- From: Harring Figueiredo <harringf yahoo com>
- To: Pablo Fischer <exilion yifan net>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Text Fields?
- Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 05:57:51 -0800 (PST)
I solved this problem by creating multiple GtkEntry fields - One for each:
Hope this helps.
--- Pablo Fischer <exilion yifan net> wrote:
Im creating a little app (an Address Book).. but when I need to create
the GtkWidget for the 'Address' I dont know what to create to get all
the address (cause I need a text field, with 4 rows).
How/What Widget its usefull to receive a lot of text? (like for 4 lines,
I need 4 rows with 8 columns to receive the text).
gtk-app-devel-list mailing list
gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Do you Yahoo!?
Y! Web Hosting - Let the expert host your web site
] [Thread Prev