Don't know if this fits here but I ask

Is it possible to use GTK+ themes also with the Win32 port?
I'm developing some 3D application (map editor for my engine) and made a special theme for it, that keeps the display consistent, some UI stuff is OpenGL rendered. Now I tried to use it with Win32 but all windget got drawn in White and Black, not in my theme style nor the default GTK+ style...
| +----------------+ WOLFGANG DRAXINGER          |
| | ,-.   DARKSTAR | lead programmer             |
| |(   ) +---------+ wdraxinger darkstargames de |
| | `-' / GAMES /                                |
| +----+''''''''     http://www.darkstargames.de |