selection in clist

Hello,

thank you very much for the code you posted the other day. It seems to
make more sense than the one posted earlier because it doesnt search the
whole list to find the selection. I, too, am now using the
EXTENDED_SELECTION Clist and for some reason it works perfectly if I use
the shift key to select more than one item, but it crashes with a seg
fault if I use the ctrl key. However, if I use the two in combination
(first select a few with shift and then some more with ctrl) it also works
just fine. This seems very bizarre... any ideas?

Rok