Editable cells on gtk_list_store

Hello,

I would like to have one column of cells of my list editable...
I have:

toggle (finished) | text (description) | text (filename - not shown!)

I would like to have 'description' editable... following gtk-demo's
code I've done:

[...]
enum
  {
    FINISHED_COLUMN,
    DESCRIPTION_COLUMN,
    EDITABLE_COLUMN,
    FILENAME_COLUMN,
    NUM_COLUMNS
  };
[...]
  /* column for description */
  cr = gtk_cell_renderer_text_new ();
  g_signal_connect (G_OBJECT(cr), "edited",
                    G_CALLBACK(edit_description_cb),
                    tree_model);
  g_object_set_data (G_OBJECT (cr), "column", (gint *)1);
  gtk_tree_view_insert_column_with_attributes (tview,
                                               -1,
                                               _("Description"),
                                               cr,
                                               "text", DESCRIPTION_COLUMN,
                                               "editable", EDITABLE_COLUMN,
                                               NULL);
[...]

But when I run the program, add a new line in the list and click it, then
click it again (to edit) nothing happens... This is what is done when adding
the new line:

[...]
      gtk_list_store_set (tree_model, &ti,
                          FINISHED_COLUMN, FALSE,