Re: Is this widget exist ? window with a number who increment or decrement when i clic on arrows...?

Charles Flèche wrote:

Hello everybody !

Is anyone knows Cubase ? You know it ?!?! Cool, you could help me :
I've to create a special object. It is a window with a number inside.
We can change this number by clicking on it and enter the new one with
keyboard. And we have two arrows to increment/decrement this number.
How could I do that ? Is a premade widget exist for this ? Thanx for
your help !

Charles