From: randylhess netscape net [mailto:randylhess netscape net]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 8:04 PM
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: gtk header problems?

Hello,

I have included the header file.

#include <gtk/gtk.h>

But I still get the following errors when compiling:

warning: implicit declaration of function `gtk_button_set_label'
warning: implicit declaration of function `gtk_clist_get_row_from_data'

I checked in the gtk.h file and it includes the gtkbutton.h file which
has the gtk_button_set_label function declared in it.

Here is the code from the first function.  Maybe there is something I am
missing.

void
change_toggle_button_label (GtkWidget *window, gchar *button)
{
  if (toggle_button_callback(window, button))
  {
    gtk_button_set_label ((GtkButton *)lookup_widget(window, button),
"Yes");
  }
  else
  {
    gtk_button_set_label ((GtkButton *)lookup_widget(window, button), "No");

Does the header have a problem or is there a problem with my code?

Thanks for your help,

Randy Hess