From: Cyrille Mescam [mailto:cmescam club-internet fr]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 3:44 AM
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: how to block a main function until the death of a pop-up
DialogWidget...

Hi,

In a command line program in C :
when you want the user to make an input, you use scanf : scanf stop the
progression of the program until the user have made the input.
I need to make the same with my application in GTK,
my main function is processing, then it creates a DialogWidget and i have to
wait its death before going on (=polling?).

I've tried something like:
 `while(!flag_ok_dialog_finish);`
but it eats all my computer ressources'.

If someone has an idea...

   Thank you in advance.

                Regards.
                                        Cyrille :-)