reccomended way to use images in toolbars/menu's

Hi,

previously I always used inline xpm images, but in the gtk2 source (in the
test directory) I found the comment "inline RGB is always better than
xpm". So I guess I better use RGB then. But I can't find any examples of
inline RGB, and how do I create those images (xpm's you just save with the
Gimp) ??

questions two: I saw the Pixmap widget is deprecated, so I guess there is
an enhancement now, but what is the new widget and are there any examples?

regards,
        Olivier
--
begin   signature_virus.TXT.vbs
Hi, I'm a signature virus. plz set me as your signature and help me