problem with gtk_signal_func and gtkentry() in gtk1.2

Hello,

 I've a big problem with a GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC
 and GtkEntry(). The main problem to solve, was to let the user make
 some input in two entry-boxes and write this in a file.

 <snippet>
 gnome_dialog_button_connect(GNOME_DIALOG(editor),
                                                            0,
                                                           GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(add_entry_cb(

  lang_from,

  lang_to,

  gtk_entry_get_text(GTK_ENTRY(edit_from)),

  gtk_entry_get_text(GTK_ENTRY(edit_to)))),
                                                              NULL);

 </snippet>

 here comes the add_entry_cb:

 void add_entry_cb(gchar *trans_from_lng, gchar *trans_to_lang,
                  gchar *edit_from_lng, gchar *edit_to_lng){
 <....>
 }

 All headers and Makefiles are correct, all headers, which are necessary, are included.

 when I try to compile this, the following error occurs:

 121: void value not ignored as it ought to be

 line 121 is
    gtk_entry_get_text(GTK_ENTRY(edit_to)))),

 Does anyone know how to get this fixed?
 I'm new to gtk, so any help or suggestions are wanted.

 Thanks

 Marcus