gtk text buffer - change the tag table

Hi all,

I'm writing an app with mutliple text buffers, and a couple of highlighting
schemes. For efficiency I have one GtkTextTagTable for every highlighting
scheme, so buffers that use the same highlighting share the same tag table.

The problem is: how can I switch to a different highlighting scheme? In the
API I cannot find a function to attach a TextBuffer to a new TagTable, the
only way to select a tagtable is at creation time....

Would it be better to use one tagtable for the whole application?

thanks,
        Olivier

--
JABBER: obituary wesp wau nl, ICQ UIN: 84067129, IRCnet oli4 (on #bluefish)