Re: how to initialise the size of a gtk_scrolled_window_new

Hello:

Try using gtk_widget_set_usize(widget,width,height).

Bye

Benat

On Tue, 2002-03-26 at 08:31, Reymond Dominique wrote:
Hi all

I did not understand how to initialise the size of a scrolled window, with a combination of the following
functions :

gtk_scrolled_window_new()

gtk_justement_set_value(hadj, value)
gtk_justement_set_value(vadj,value)

gtk_scrolled_window_set_hadjustment()
gtk_scrolled_window_set_vadjustment()

In fact, I do not understand how to set the size of the window with the gtk_justement_set_value() function:
the scrolled window start always with the size of a stamp (of course it works, but I would like  minimum
size which is a larger than a stamp at the creation of the scrolled window).

Could someone give me an example of setting the minimum size of a scrolled window ?

Thank you for your help

Dominique Reymond