Re: sort column and stock item question

Mike <maddoc en com> writes:

2) When I setup a TreeViewColumn to be sortable and I click on the header to
sort it the background of the treeview turns purple. I'm not sure I want this
to happen and I'm wondering how to turn it off. Actually I'm not sure why
anyone would want this behaviour actually, at first impression it looks like
all the items in the list were "selected" as that's the normal reason for a
list row to change colors. Am I missing something here?

This can be turned off by the theme.  The main purpose of it is to
highlight the visible row when you have multiple columns.

Thanks,
-Jonathan