Re: Matrix of pixels from/to an image file
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: José Romildo Malaquias <romildo uber com br>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org, enigma-list redhat com, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Matrix of pixels from/to an image file
- Date: 24 Mar 2002 09:01:58 -0500
José Romildo Malaquias <romildo uber com br> writes:
Please, point me to an easy way of obtaining the matrix of pixels
from an image file (in any common format, like jpeg, png or xpm)
and the reverse, given the matrix of pixels, write it as an
I am programming in C/C++ for Linux with Gtk+.
Most people would use the gdk-pixbuf library, which comes separately
for GTK 1.2 and is included in GTK 2.0.
] [Thread Prev