Re: GtkCombo box + GtkEntry

Hi Benat,

That worked for me...but I had to take care of one
thing. The "changed" signal is being edited twice each
time I change my selection in the combo. I figured a
way out but was just wondering why thats happening.

Thanks
Mohan
--- Benat <bialadogs yahoo com> wrote:
Hello:

Try using "changed" signal instead:

gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(GTK_COMBO(combo_widget)->entry),
                 "changed",
                 GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC (c_funcb),
                 (gpointer)data);

Bye

Benat

On Sat, 2002-03-23 at 06:58, Mohan Chirumamilla