Re: glib2 failing thread tests

a bit more info.  in mainloop-test, its hanging on the line in main()
which does:

 g_cond_wait (context_array_cond, context_array_mutex);

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002 mcmahill mtl mit edu wrote:

I compiled glib-2.0.0 and its failing 2 of the self tests.
mainloop-test and thread-test both just sit there for hours.  They're not
using CPU cycles (from 'top').  I'm using GNU pth-1.4.0 for the thread
library.  pth-1.4.0 passed all of its self tests when I tried that.

Any suggestions on how to track this down?  Has anyone else had these
problems?

Thanks

-Dan