From: Dr.Peter" Rottengatter [mailto:peter rottengatter de]
Sent: 17 March 2002 20:46
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Iconifying windows

Just added some code that supplies a pixmap for iconifying my app. When
testing it,
I noticed only the main window can be iconified in the first place; the
other
windows do not get iconify buttons, and they do no react in any way if I use
other
means to tell the WM to iconify it. Still I believe my code does not handle
the
main window any different from the others. Why is that, and what do I need
to do
to have this capability for the other windows as well ?

Cheers  Peter

PS.: GTK v1.2.10, with Glade constructing the interface. I checked the code
that
      is written by Glade, still no clue.