newbie question

Hi All,

I am very new to Gtk. I have a problem that some of
you can help.

I am writing an application using Gtk that contains
two parts in a main window. One part contains a Tree.
Now depending on my selection of the items in the
tree, I want to dispaly different widgets (the widgets
I want to dispaly are in turn packed with many widgets
like labels, buttons, combos etc like different forms)
in the other part.
Kindly bare with my non-technical way of expression.

Thanks
Mohan