Re: threads/treeview

Slyder <slyder earendel org> writes:

I seem to have run amuck of...something. I've pasted a small test program
below. Take out the call gdk_threads_init() and it works ok. Take out the
call to gtk_tree_view_insert_column_with_attributes() and it works ok.
Leave both in and it pops up the window, but wont respond to anything.
Have I done something foolish? Or have I stumbled across some insidious
little beastie of a bug? Oh, yes, I have 2.0.0 installed.

I suspect this is:

Will be fixed before 2.0.1.