- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Slyder <slyder earendel org>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: threads/treeview
- Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:41:36 -0500 (EST)
Slyder <slyder earendel org> writes:
I seem to have run amuck of...something. I've pasted a small test program
below. Take out the call gdk_threads_init() and it works ok. Take out the
call to gtk_tree_view_insert_column_with_attributes() and it works ok.
Leave both in and it pops up the window, but wont respond to anything.
Have I done something foolish? Or have I stumbled across some insidious
little beastie of a bug? Oh, yes, I have 2.0.0 installed.
I suspect this is:
Will be fixed before 2.0.1.
] [Thread Prev