Re: GTK2: changingbg/fg color to a row in GtkTreeView

Fabio Rotondo <mlists rotondo it> writes:

  I'd like to have different colors on some rows on a GTKTreeView,
but I am not able to understand how to do.

If you just want alternating colors call
gtk_tree_view_set_rules_hint(). This should be used for any tree with
multiple columns of data.

I've also had a look to some sources in gtk-demo but with no results.
Any hint please?

There's no easy way to set random colors on the rows, I don't think.
You can set colors on individual cells with some of the cell
renderers, I think.

Havoc