Re: gtk_tree_store_remove and GtkTreeView::selection_changed signal?
- From: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- To: Archit Baweja <bighead users sourceforge net>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gtk_tree_store_remove and GtkTreeView::selection_changed signal?
- Date: 12 Mar 2002 15:46:29 -0500
Archit Baweja <bighead users sourceforge net> writes:
I was having a problem with the GtkTreeView widget (2.0).
When I want to remove a widget I do the following
sel = gtk_tree_view_get_selection (GTK_TREE_VIEW (view));
gtk_tree_selection_get_selected (sel, &model, &iter);
gtk_tree_store_remove (GTK_TREE_STORE (model), &iter);
The bug is that when it crashes saying "VALID_ITER (iter)" failed.
When I tried debugging it in gdb, I found that when the gtk_tree_store_remove
is called, it calls my GtkTreeViewSelection::changed signal. Is that supposed
Yes. You just removed the selected row. Thus the selection just
] [Thread Prev