Re: GtkVScale - min at bottom?

On 12 Mar 2002, Paul Kleihauer wrote:

In a Vertical Scale widget, is there a way to force the minimum value to
the bottom and the maximum to the top? Or am I missing something really
obvious?

The Scale widget is some sort of "ready and fixed" widget with the
properties as they are. It is quite easy to construct your own widget
though. I send you an example. If you an example with the propertys you
ask for.

Göran Hasse

Göran Hasse            email: gh raditex se     Tel: 08-6949270
Raditex AB             http://www.raditex.se
Sickla Alle 7, 1tr                              Mob: 070-5530148
131 34  NACKA, SWEDEN