=?iso-8859-1?Q?HTML_widget_+_Java_Applet_=3F=3F=3F?=

Hi friends,
Please, any one of you had used a html widget to put a java applet in a gtk window ?
In my case, mozilla can't open a html file that contain a java applet !
If you had used something like that, say me how to do?
If you have any idea (even small) on what mozilla need to open java applets, this will be very nice ?

Avec Voila Mail, consultez vos e-mails sur votre mobile Wap.