Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 16:00:57 -0800 (PST)
From: Rich Burridge <Rich Burridge sun com>
Subject: Why does this small program cause an X11 BadMatch?
To: gtk-app-devel-list gtk org

Hi all,

I've isolated the problem I'm seeing in converting an XView app to Gtk,
into the small example attached below.

Can somebody clue my in why this is outputting:

Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)

It's the:

    gdk_window_copy_area(xid, svgc, 0, 0, xid, 0, 0, width, height);

that's bitching. The source and dest values are the same so I'm guessing
it's something I've set in svgc (foreground/background?), but I'm not sure
what I should be setting them too here.

Thanks.