From: Mark Saward [mailto:tyreth yahoo com]
Sent: 05 March 2002 01:11
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: GTK CList Question

Hello,

        I am planning to create a win32 application using the win32 version
of
GTK+ (since I find it a lot easier than the normal win32 API to use).
However, I can't work out how to do a part of it.

The main part of the application will be a table of data, but that data
needs to be editable.  At the moment I can only seem to get the CList
widget to be static.  Is there any way to make it editable, so the user
can change the data by just clicking on it and having it become
editable?

Thanks
Mark Saward