Re: "clicked" signal on a selected row in a TreeView

On Sat, 2002-06-29 at 21:41, Tilman Sauerbeck wrote:
Hi all,
in my app, I have a GtkTreeView widget with which I'd like to do the following:
If the user clicks the right mouse button on a selected row, a popup menu appears.

Now my problem is to catch that "clicked" signal, as I don't know to which widget I have to set the signal
handler to.
I tried to connect it to the TreeView, the TreeModel and even the TreeStore :)

Any hint is greatly appreciated.
See the "row-activated" signal of the TreeView, might be what you're after.
--
Nils Olav Selåsdal <NOS Utel no>
System Developer, UtelSystems a/s