gtk_widget_set_sensitive() dont work plz help me.

Im working with Debian linux 2.2.
I have a problem with 'gtk_widget_set_sensitive()'.
Im doing an application where i draw the error graphics of
trainning and validation of one neural network.
While the application calculate the errors and draw the
graphics the user can push one button of the toolbar. When
the user push any button all toolbar buttons are disabled
with gtk_widget_set_sensitive(toolba,FALSE) and a new window
appear.
The problem dont always appear but sometime when the user
destroy the new window and i use
gtk_widget_set_sensitive(toolbar,TRUE) the appearance of the
toolbar is like disabled but the buttons work when you push
them and the drawing area dont refresh and appear a grey
rectangle where the window was, and this rectangle disappear
only when i update the drawing area if the application is
drawing yet in other case the buttons and the drawing area
disappear.
Normally all its ok but sometimes appear this error and i
dont know the reason.
I saw that when appear the problem and i destroy the new
window dont appear some expose event but when the
application work ok and i destroy the new window, two
expose_event appear. While the application draw the graphics
and draw some line one expose event appear, i dont know if
there are some conflicts but like i say when i have problems
dont appear some expose event when i destroy the new window
(this window appear when i push some button).
Is like the window manager dont work apropiately and dont
send the events when a window is destroyed.
I use fvwm95 and i dont know if the problem can be for the
version of gtk or the window manager or other.

Please if anybody know the reason write me, hep me please.
¿Conoces eBay, el mayor centro de compra y venta en internet?
Móviles, portátiles, pda´s, cd´s, cámaras digitales, videocamaras...

¡Compra ahora a los mejores precios! http://ebay.hispavista.com

¿Sabes si está libre tu dominio .info/.biz/.com/.org/.net/.es?
¿Quieres tener tu propio dominio y redirigirlo a tu espacio web
en Galeon.com por 3,01 euros/mes?

Gestiona tu dominio desde http://www.galeon.com