Re: Is there some tarball of the GTK+ 2 tutorials already?

Marcus vA wrote:
On Thu, 20 Jun 2002 22:48:15 +0200
Wolfgang Draxinger <wdraxinger darkstargames de> wrote:

I'm relativly fit with GTK+ 1, but GTK+ 2 made some changes. Reading the old tutorial in the context of GTK+ 2 would help me a lot.
However I don't find a packed version for download at the ftp server.
Thanks
Wolfgang

Hello Wolfgang,
here are some links to the old tutorial (gtk-1.2), I think, that did you mean, did not you?

http://mwlab.pmo.ac.cn/~yqj/www.gtk.org/tutorial/
ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/tutorial

Regards
Marcus