GtkTreeView click events

Hey all,

I'm working on the new view for GnomeICU's main window, and I've hit a
small snag.  I'm trying to capture click events on the GtkTreeView, but
it's not working right..  What I'm trying to get is the mouse button or
key that issued the event, whether it was a single or double click, etc.

Right now, I'm trying the "changed" event on the GtkTreeSelection, but
there are two problems:

a) My callback is called twice per click

b) The callback is called with the row that was selected BEFORE the
click.  For example, if nothing's selected, and I click ROW_A, nothing
happens.  If I then click ROW_B, then the callback is called twice
saying the selection is set to ROW_A.  If I then click ROW_C, the
callback is called twice saying that the selection is now ROW_B.

How can I capture all mouse clicks or keypresses on the GtkTreeView?  I
need to capture MOUSE1 sgl/dbl clicks and MOUSE3 sgl click to raise a
context menu.

Let me know if you need any more information.  The docs on this seem
sparse, and I couldn't tell much more looking at the source.

Thanks!

Jeremy Wise
GnomeICU Team