Re: GObject size issue.

Andrew Burr <andrewburr mac com> writes:

All,
What am I doing wrong here when I get this error? I am can find any
other info on the topic and am stumped.

(<unknown>:1930): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: specified class size for type
`XGCONTROL' is smaller than the parent type's `GtkVBox' class size

struct _XGenericControl
{
    GtkVBox     parent;
    GtkWidget   *label;
};

struct _XGenericControlClass
{
    GtkVBoxClass  parent_class;
};

Hmm, you don't include it here, but my guess would be that there
is something wrong with your typedef for XGenreicControlClass ... it
should be:

 typedef struct XGenericControlClass XGenericControlClass;

Regards,
                                        Owen