editable entries in tree view

Hi all,

I'm working with the new (and excellent!!) tree widget, found out the
cell_renderer_text can do editing as well, but if I change an entry, the
change dissapears directly after I hit enter?!?

Should the change be 'committed' by the callback? If so, the problem is:
the
callback prototype is not yet finished in the API reference so how do I do
this?

(b.t.w. if somebody is interested in code to get a tree-like directory and
file structure, I have something almost ready).

regards,
        Olivier